CUCM CTO Office is responsible for overall technology management towards China Mobile. We drive mid-term and long term technology innovation, collaborations and alignment with CMCC. We secure Ericsson technology leadership in strategic target areas with support from portfolio management, PDU and Ericsson Research. We create Ericsson technology strategy and lead the engagement plan. Our current target technology areas are 5G technology, cloud and virtualization technology, Internet of Things (IoT), and AI/Network Automations. As a strategic technology manager (STM), internally, you will play both as a technical specialist and as a technical coordinator with a cross organization expert team. Externally you need play as a strong and creditable technology advisor to customers on strategic issues and decisions.
Currently we are looking for a Strategic Technology Manager in IoT area to join the CUCM CTO Office, who will further develop Ericsson IoT technology and portfolio strategy. On parallel, the STM will perform as an administrator of IoT cooperation with CMCC in HQ and provinces. It is an exciting opportunity to work closely with China Mobile, i.e. an ambitious and global leading operator in 5G and IoT. Meanwhile you will be well connected with Ericsson internally in the regional and global organizations.
- Drive Ericsson IoT technology strategy and portfolio development towards CMCC, together with BAs and regional functions;
- Coordinate and steer Ericsson IoT cooperation projects with CMCC, e.g. Smart Factory in Nanjing and CMCC-Ericsson Garage in Beijing;
- Coordinate 5G demos and use case development in 5G trial and demo cities and other marketing events;
- Drive joint research, together with customer and partners, on infrastructure and platform technology, e.g. 5G Industrial IoT enabling technologies and PoC;
- Support IoT knowledge sharing in CMCC HQ and provinces;
- Drive new cooperation and business model with CMCC, i.e. Joint IoT Capability Center;
- Support other IoT related study, e.g. IoT ecosystem management and monetization;
- Be the interface to CMRI 5G Joint Innovation Center and be an expert support technical discussion with other CMCC organizations.
- University degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related area, Master Degree would be advantageous;
- Sounding experience in Enterprise IT system design and administration;
- Portfolio expertise in area of IoT, e.g. knowledge with DCP platform and IoT Accelerator is preferred;
- Experience in technology management, product marketing or technical sales support functions is a plus;
- Strong independent problem solving skill;
- Strong communication and influential skill;
- Team worker and quick learner.