We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Maximize customer relationships and loyalty
- Create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- Optimize the across team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of RAN, 5GC, EPC etc
- Customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Project execution and delivery experience
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 253970