Solution Architect - Optimisation
We are looking for an Optimisation Solution Architect to support Ericsson in a regional capacity. As part of a broader regional team, this role will require the successful candidate to travel internationally, up to 40-50% of the time. Your purpose in this role will be to improve the overall service quality to our customer across the region to ensure business consistency. You will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Project managers, Solution Achitects, broader teams and customers
- Analyze complex customer business requirements and formulate detailed requirement specifications that serve to enhance customer's competitive position
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities
- Infrastructure Capacity, performance Analysis & solution definition
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimisation
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Approximately 10 years Solution Architect experience
- Strong knowledge of Telco foundational technology
- Experience using Ericsson equipment, i.e. 4G VOLTE is required
- Demonstrable background in design and optimisation
- Good knowledge of optimisation tools, i.e. EDOCS, TRACES, Momentum, ATOLL
- RAN and OSS knowledge is essential
- Operation Services
- Operational Readiness
- Shared Solutions Services
- Presentation & communication skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving & strategic thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Candidate MUST have Australian Work Rights to be considered for this role
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || IT
Job details: Optimization