Customer Project Manager
Technology Trials aim to promote Ericsson's technology leadership through trials in all targeted technology areas, including but not limited to GSM, WCDMA, LTE, 5G, Circuit Core, Packet Core, IMS, Multimedia, IP, and Broadband.
As a technology trials Service PM, overall responsibilities include but are not limited to :
1) Planning, prioritizing, and executing technology trial activities, often multiple trials simultaneously
2) Coordinating all projects' activities and timing
3) Developing and tracking project plans including schedule, project goals, objectives, resourcing, and budget
4) Preparing progress and status reports
5) Evaluating impacts of project changes, especially scope changes, and assisting customer account teams to prepare Change Requests, if necessary
6) Ensuring that the project is completed on schedule, within budget, and with the right quality
7) As required, providing line managers with performance feedback for engineers assigned to trial projects
8) Contributing to departmental continuous improvement initiatives
9) Complying with all applicable company policies and procedures
- Accountability and Commitment
- Perseverance, result-orientation with passion to win
- Innovation and creativity
- Good communication and presentation skills\
- Leadership and Influence skills
Qualifications & experience
- University degree, preferably in Engineering or a related field
- 1 year’s experience of project management
- 1 years of experience from IT or Telecom industry
- Able to handle multiple projects (Type A to B) at the same time
- Willing to travel as per project requirement
- Delivers and receives spoken and written in messages in English. Can participate in a simple conversation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 248367