Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Customer and Network Analytics
Customer and Network Analytics (CNA) team in product development unit (PDU) OSS System and Technology is responsible for the evolution of the analytics portfolio in PDU OSS, with a special focus on Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA).The EEA product measures perceived customer experience based on metrics and events from network nodes, probes, devices, OSS/BSS and other sources. With customer insights produced by EEA, service providers can proactively improve subscriber experience, network operation and customer care efficiency. EEA combines big data methodologies, complex event processing with machine learning functions, to create a state-of-the-art analytics and decision management system.
Most of the CNA S&T team is collocated with the product development group for EEA in Budapest.
Customer and Network Analytics group in OSS System and Technology is looking for a software architect who can participate in technology projects in the area of cloud native evolution analytics and assurance products and analytics platform in OSS in general. The candidate is expected to do technology studies and proof of concept prototypes in the area.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Prepare technical studies, technology evaluations
- Translate high level architectural concepts into tangible development items
- Collaborate with technical experts, product management, development leaders, customers, universities
- Take part in prototype development and proof-of-concept activities by creating internal or integrating 3pp software components
- Take part in innovation activities
- Technology scouting for new technologies
- Transfer knowledge to others in the organization
- Proven track-record in prototyping, innovation activities and in product development
- Solid knowledge in big data technologies, data engineering, distributed systems, scalability, automation
- Have experience with open-source projects, for example, Spark, Flink, Docker, Linux
- Product development knowledge, ability to work closely with product management and technical experts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and positive attitude to work
- BSc/MSc level in computer science discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- At least 4 years’ experience as software developer, prototype developer or researcher
- Good understanding of cloud native, big data and ML technologies
- English Skills
- PhD degree
- Experience in architect role
- Familiar with data science, machine learning, machine intelligence, mobile network architecture and evolution
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 232629