Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, management leadership teams of a unit and in applicable cases to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Contributes to and coordinates activities in different projects in the administrative area. Act as expert for the administrative IT systems whenever needed and as well authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processed, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus, on the core business.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Support leader in implementing the team engagement initiatives.
- Support in various HR level engagements as HR coordinator
- Business Understanding
- Knowledge of HR Processes and tools
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Communication Skills
- English Skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team Working Skills
- Behavioral Competences
- Following instruction and procedures
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Planning and organizing
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specification
Primary country and city: India (IN) || Other/Not Applicable || GURGAON || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log