Product Introduction Technical Coordinator
We are now looking for a Product Introduction (PI) Technical Coordinator to support the product introduction of ENM into customer networks. Your role will include all product release activities such as: requirement analysis, technical leadership, support of customer activities, troubleshooting and communication (towards the customer unit and internally in PDU NAM).
- Support the PI Project Manager with technical expertise for a successful introduction
- Work closely with the CU and Customer as a single point of contact for technical discussions
- Analyse the customers environment and identify customer needs/requirements
- Investigate and drive solutions for customer engagement issues e.g. TRs
- Engage with customers to demonstrate how use cases can be done easier in ENM
- Follow up on all Customer improvements & provide feedback to CU
- Align new feature introduction as part of customer migration strategy with PDU plans
- Perform troubleshooting if issues occur
- Lead taskforces for blocking issues
- Support critical customer activities e.g. upgrades or node migrations
- Demostrate ENM capabilities to CU & Customers
- Provide customer feedback to the ENM program
- Min years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Network management, Ericsson Network Manager (ENM) & OSS (min of 3 years experience)
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || R&D
Req ID: 279170