Full Time Intern - System Data and Performance Admin JS3
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for Intern System Data and Performance Admin for an internship of 12 months. This inteship if a full time one.
What You’ll be Doing
- Controlling, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting the financial progress of projects, assuring a profitable performance while taking care of data quality and accounting integrity
- Manage project finance through financial systems and accordingly with Ericsson processes.
- Review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations
- Apply all the knowledge of process automation that can help reduce repetitive tasks
- Identify and drive improvements over our methodology and processes
- Optimize complex queries by reducing execution times.
- Design applications that facilitate the work of employees.
Who We’re Looking For
- Recent Graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics, Industrial, Computer Science Engineering, Finance or Business Administration
- Financial Acumen, Analysis Skills and Business Understanding
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of Data Bases, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Programming, design and implementation of Web Services and automations
- Good level in English
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is located in Madrid. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 279037