SW developer for 4G & 5G log visualizing tools
Who we are
BID Test Tools Internal is responsible for providing test tools to the Product Development Units (PDUs). Ericsson is creating the 5G future and we are making it possible! We are working together in teams spread internationally on different continents, developing simulators and a portfolio for decoding and analyzing RBS logs. Continuous improvements are a key factor to support the PDUs journey towards continuous deployment.
As a developer you will be a part of a team that develops tools for trace, logging and visualization of the existing 3G/4G nodes as well as preparing for new 5G requirements. You will work in a team driving innovation and making new ideas reality. The team works closely with many stakeholders within Ericsson e.g. Product Integration & Release, Traffic Control, Basband, and Digital Services to name a few. The tasks require an open-minded and curious approach in order to build and share competence. As a developer you will work with everything needed in a team: analysis, system design, test-driven development, technical support and ensuring short feedback loops.
Right now we are recruiting a software developer to work in our team based in Linköping, Sweden.
Your personal profile
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, social and courageous. Your profile shows you as someone who:
- Takes great pride in your work
- Enjoy coding and is ready to explore new opportunities as well as continuously learn and improve together with your team
- Likes to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues
- Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others
- Find it natural to take on leading or coordinating roles within the team or towards stakeholders
- Thinks that the team’s achievements are greater than the result from single persons and who sees mistakes as a way to learn and improve your and your team’s output.
- MSc/BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Good ability to write high-performance, maintainable code in JAVA
- Good ability to write HTML5 and CSS code, as well as Java scripts
- Experience from GUI development and Eclipse
- Experience in Maven, Git and Jenkins is preferred
- Good ability to contribute in hands on work with systemization, coding, design and test activities
- Basic competence in telecom systems, preferably LTE
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills
- Openness to trying new ways of working and a mindset of continuous improvement
- Good ability to drive improvement work
The recruitment process is ongoing, please apply by uploading your resume and personal letter.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || R&D
Req ID: 278652