Security Awareness and Competence Development Manager
More than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks, and our equipment, solutions and services are employed in more than 1,000 networks worldwide. We connect more than 2.5 billion people. Not even counting the devices connected. When you join us as a professional, not only will you have diverse geographical opportunities, but you’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
Security Assurance is part of Ericsson Network Security (ENS), a global competence center for security in the Ericsson CTO office. ENS is tasked to support Ericsson to be a prime driver in Security & Privacy. We work with R&D and Global Services, along with all Business Areas and regional organizations – fully end to end.
In your role as Security Awareness and Competence Manager you will be a member of a team of enthusiastic security experts tasked to assure product security within Ericsson. This requires constant awareness of security competence needs today and, in the future, and turning it into a competitive advantage.
You are working closely with other technology experts across Ericsson, external partners and vendors. This job offers you an excellent opportunity to grow and to work with some of the best experts in the industry. You will be located at our office in Jorvas Finland and report to Head of ENS Security Assurance.
If you are looking for working in global scale, with un-matched and rewarding challenges, join us!
- Drive security awareness across the company
- Analyze competence needs for both today and the future
- Design, develop and implement innovative learning solutions supporting the learning lifestyle
- Evaluate and improve learning solution impact
- Drive high impact learning culture
- Organizing international conferences and events
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Passion to help people develop themselves and grow
- Practical experience in competence management
- Attitude to change the world
- Solid balance of strategic thinking and ability to get things done
- Self-starter and project manager of your own, always deliver on time
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English
- Innovative, service minded and flexible
Knowledge / experience in the following areas we see as an advantage:
- IT and Telecom Security
- Security business landscape: key players, trends and market dynamics
- Knowledge in security certifications: ISO.27001 Lead Auditor, ISO.27001, Lead Implementer, CISSP, CISM or CISA
We offer you:
- Dynamic work in a truly global business environment
- Endless opportunities to grow and challenge yourself, while having the support of great family of colleagues
- A set of benefits and services to make work-life balance easy
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international environment with colleagues from 40 different nationalities based in our Jorvas office
- A possibility to work remotely
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few
Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3KM4GkLzk
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 30th of April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Req ID: 278517