Support Engineer Trainee
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
What You’ll be Doing
A Support Engineer Trainee will get familiar progressively with technical service and support to our customers. The technical development is rapid, and you will be continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date. The activities covered by this internship, will be related to
- Isolate, troubleshoot and restore the service impacted by the incident
- Stabilize and optimize customer networks
- Configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- Collaborate, and communicate even in international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson
- Customer Issue handling
- Handling of support in multi technology environment
What We’re Looking For
- Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering major
- Telecom and IP Area knowledge
- Microsoft Office application proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate well in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Potentially might have to travel.
- English and Italian are mandatory languages
The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduated students or newly graduated in 2018/19;
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Understanding and delivering services included in support services organization portfolio
- Industry related training, development, and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a key factors
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || SharedServ
Req ID: 278468