Cloud Integration Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing and finishing with acceptance.
The assignment is for one of the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world, that recently received the highest score ever recorded in Connect Network Benchmark. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
• Experience in deploying Telecom Cloud, preferable Ericsson HDS / CEE (OpenStack)
• Knowledge and experience in virtualization layer, CEE, SDN, and networking
• Basic knowledge of vIMS/IMS/VoLTE architecture
• Professional level of English it’s a must, German an asset
• OpenStack certification would be an advantage
• Nice to have experience working Agile
What we offer
· Competitive Salary Package
· Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
· You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
· You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
· You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
· Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
· You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 278390