IT infrastructure service engineer
Creating the future word
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Experienced administrator, integrator and troubleshooter for IT Infrastructure.
- Operate and Support scalable, redundant infrastructure to include physical and virtualized environments
- Hands on experience with HW (e.g. physical installations, HW and SW upgrades etc.)
- Maintain and develop automation using tools like Python
- Improve existing infrastructure to incorporate latest technology best practices and cross application integrations
- Day-to-day collaboration with developers and QA teams, to influence design, and architect solutions in multitiered environments
- Manage individual project priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
- Produce clear documentation for delivered solutions
- Assist in designing and rolling out a revamped monitoring and alerting system using openstack monitory tools
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with Openstack
- Proficiency in Python, Bash, or other comparable scripting language
- Cloud technology: Openstack, Ericsson Cloud Execution environment and vmWare
- Hands-on experience in Networking (TCP/UDP, ICMP, and DNS, etc.), OSI Layers, infrastructure services, and security
- Proficiency in Linux administration (CentOS or RedHat a plus)
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Business understanding
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Working in team and cooperating
- Take own initiative, drive tasks, work with improvements
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 278322