System Developer -Internship
System Design Engineer
· LTE/5G system design engineer, including PHY layer, MAC layer, scheduling etc
· PHY layer and scheduling simulation.
· Future technology research, such as 5G.
· Customer requirement analysis and support.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· M.Sc. or Ph.D in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
· Familiar with LTE key technology.
· Proficiency in C.
· Physical layer algorithm simulation experience.
· Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking.
· Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
· Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills, good command of both Mandarin and English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 278082