Senior Quality & Compliance Manager
MELA BCS Compliance & Risk Management is looking for Senior EGMS Compliance Manager to provide independent and objective business assurance in the field of integrated compliance and strengthen the audit performance.
This position reports to the Head of Compliance & Risk Management.
- Implement Corporate and Customer requirements in the Market Area through the Ericsson Group Management System (EGMS) framework.
- Develop and maintain high standards of quality and compliance in MELA Units and Country Operations.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Evaluate quality events/incidents/issues and perform risk analysis, identify remediation actions and communicate to management or other stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Manage/conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Coordinate and support external audits in various areas.
- Provide expert quality and compliance advice to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration or Scientific/Technical discipline.
- 5-10+ years work experience in ICT Industry, preferably gained in a matrix organization with comparable complexity. Expert knowledge in Quality, Process and Compliance management.
- Certified Auditor in ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 45001.
- Ability to evaluate complex situations and to render judgments where significant legal, financial and regulatory risks exist.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to participate effectively on cross-functional and cross-country teams as well as across Group Functions and Business Areas.
- Ability to build consensus among colleagues with an appropriate level of flexibility, while maintaining a focus on results and goal attainment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and oral presentation skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 278046