Network Engineer, Cluster Tuning Lead
Responsible for leading and managing Cluster Tuning team within swap project. Responsible for successful delivery of following activities: Site performance Verification and Cluster Initial tuning leading to successful cluster Acceptance. Preparation of cluster tuning workshops and results presentations. Managing a team of multiple service engineers by assigning the tasks and managing the delivery of the results.
Responsibilities and tasks (not limited to):
- Manage teams for Site Performance Verification and Cluster Initial Tuning
- Assure on-time delivery of the results
- Assign tasks to team members
- Verification and overview of cluster reports
- Attend customer meetings to exchange information and update on status of activities
- Prepare progress reports for customer and project steering
- Contribute in technical discussions from tuning point of view
- Working and collaborating with other project teams
- Experienced or senior level NDO service engineer
- Technical knowledge of 2G,3G,4G (and preferably 5G) functionalities and protocols and procedures
- Multiple-year experience in initial tuning from several projects
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in leading delivery teams (preferably optimization or cluster tuning teams)
- Organizational and activity planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentational skills
- Responsibility to take actions
Apply now or at the latest 30th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 278017