Network Engineer, Drive Test Lead
Responsible for successful drive test measurements planning and execution. Responsible for communication and coordination with ASP drive test teams. Support to project leadership team related to drive test topics and customer discussions.
Responsibilities and tasks (not limited to):
- Develop and adjust Drive Test time plans according to the current project needs
- Manage and coordinate ASP drive test teams according to the plans
- Reporting on progress
- Ensure punctual delivery and integrity of measurement data
- Understanding of main concepts of Radio Network operation, Air Interface and Functionality (2G, 3G, 4G)
- Drive testing experience from multiple projects and extensive knowledge of drive test methods, tools and procedures (TEMS drive test products knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience with post-processing, interpretation and analysis of drive test data as well as creating comprehensive drive test reports adjusted for different stakeholders
- Experience in leading DT teams
- Organizational and activity planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
Apply now or at the latest 30th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 278008