Network Engineer, Reporting and Tool Engineer
Responsible for operation and maintenance of the network performance management tools and creating reports for periodical and on-demand internal and external reporting. Implementation, change and analysis of agreed network KPIs in the PM tool.
Responsibilities and tasks (not limited to):
- Develop and update network performance reports in Performance Management tool (ENIQ and SAP BO) using agreed KPI formulas
- Create customized performance reports for certain discussions and workshops
- Monitoring and analysis of the network performance to understand and describe deviations from targeted goals so that appropriate correction or performance improvement actions can be taken in order to secure network performance
- Experience with Radio Network KPI formulas and acceptance procedure for 2G, 3G, 4G and possible 5G
- Experience with using ENIQ and creating customized reports
- Developed network performance analytical skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Presentation & communication skills;
- Problem Solving skills;
- Analytical thinking
- Customer oriented.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Takes responsibility for actions
Apply now or at the latest 30th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 277995