Company Controlling Specialist
We are now looking for a Company Controlling Specialist to ensure high quality in accounting, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to provide expert financial advice.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Experience with financial processes and directives in Legal entity
- You will assist and lead audits
- Legal entity FIRE and statutory accounting knowledge
- EOM Expertise
- Knowledge of financial management of legal entities
- You will assist Merger and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence (FDD) and Finance Integration when required
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration or similar
- Minimum years of experience: 2-3 years
- Experience in IFRS / GAAP
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- You have financial Analysis skills
- Knowledge of treasury and financial Model
- You will be responsible for delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- You can lead, mentor and supervise virtual teams
- Social and leadership skills
- Coping and analytical skills.
- fluency in English
- additional foreign lanuages would be a plus - including Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO)