HW Make Test Support
We are now looking for a Test Engineer to support test HW/SW implementation and maintainence with cost efficient and safe production, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- You will manage production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production test processes, methods and tools
- Propose production test improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- Develop product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective
- Build practice and producability
- Develop and innovate production test processes
- Maintain and prepare existing production test processes
- Analyze and improve production test processes
- Conduct test flow optimizations
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- Manage production test equipment
- Strong knowledge of RF test and RF measurement.
- 2+ years’ experience in Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments (Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer and Power Meter etc. )
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Logical thinking and team spirit
- Fluent oral and written English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 277930