Manager of Product Development Office at PDG Mobility - Product Development Leader
Are you a future leader at PDU Packet Core?
We are looking for a strong and passionate leader to join our team at PDG Mobility within PDU PC.
You will be heading the Product Development Office, a team of 15 leaders working with our product development as Operative Product Owners (OPOs) and Project Managers. The team is located at our office at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
You will report to the Head of PDG Mobility and be part of our leadership team.
• Overall responsible for the development model within PDG Mobility
• Creating an environment that empowers and motivates people and teams through coaching and energy, clear expectations and support
• Lead, coach and develop individuals, teams and organizations
• Secure that the organization has the needed capability and support to contribute to our operations.
• Budget, capability and scenario planning for PDG Mobility.
• Encouraging collaboration between your team and others within the global Packet Core development
• Recruitment and staffing for your unit
At Packet Core at Ericsson in Gothenburg, we are a unit of 800 highly talented engineers, creating the world’s best Packet Core products. Together with our global sites we are more than 1900 people, which for more than 15 years have provided the world with mobile broadband. Today, more than a third of the world’s population uses our products. We provide the mobile network with terabits speeds and focus now on creating a better tomorrow by improving the connected society and bringing 5G to the world.
For every day, we strive to make our products and way of working better than yesterday, cooperating efficiently, integrating continuously and delivering to our customers as often as possible.
Within PDG Mobility we focus on the development of SGSN-MME as well as our new Packet Core Controller, part of Ericsson’s cloud-native offering for 5G Core.
• Solid experience in software development Agile, Lean and DevOps ways of working
• Experience in managing product development
• Extensive experience in driving change
• Leadership experience
• Fundamental competence in Packet Core
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Can do attitude, strong result orientation and interest to work with change management across the organization
• Fluent in English
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Senior recruiter Johanna Kristensen email@example.com
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 277798