Customer Marketing Manager
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We're now looking for a Customer Marketing Manager based in Romania. In this role, you will plan, execute, and drive client facing marketing activities for multiple customer accounts across South East Mediterranean. You will engage with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for a sustainable growth.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences for multiple accounts, including planning, managing, executing and tracking progress of global marketing campaigns across the customer journey ensuring collaboration between marketing and sales teams
- Good understanding of Account plans, Market insights and competitor landscape
- Contribute to the high-performance marketing culture
- Provide input on content needs to MELA and global point of contact for solution and portfolio marketing
- Plan and execute customer specific events, workshops and activities based on MELA and global campaigns activation plans
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and to some extent as a spokesperson to customers/partner engagements and customer/partner as well as Ericsson events
- Support lead generation with customers together with the demands operations team
- Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
- Responsible for demand generation for selected customer activities
- Build strong relationships with customer and counterparts in order to engage early on in the sales journey and create the need for the customer
- Position Ericsson as market leader and stimulate market growth
- Develop and drive digital engagement across all customer segments
- Marketing knowledge & skills
- Business Acumen
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Market Insight
- Customer insight
- Demand generation skills
- Relationship building
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Domain knowledge (industry / portfolio)
- Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and strong collaboration with a geographically spread team
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 277788