Director Cloud & Orchestration, Job stage 8
Director, Cloud & Orchestration
Location: Plano, Texas; Bellevue, Washington; Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Do you have a passion for driving complex solutions using cutting edge cloud, automation technology and professional services? Have you lead pre-sales and solutions engagements? Do you have a strong services background? Have you led large programs and PMO organizations? We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing business helping our customers maximize their network cloudification journey.
- Understand and influence key customer challenges and effectively communicate how our cloud and orchestration portfolio can address these challenges
- Lead domain pre-sales activities, involving leading edge products and professional services, to close high margin business
- Manage a senior team composed of solutioning/pre-sales resources, program managers, and senior architects. You will lead the team according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization.
- Closely collaborate with sales, delivery, and product teams
- Experience in designing and selling cloud and orchestration solutions and services
- Strong professional services background; with emphasis on program management experience and working in an agile development context
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Led cross-functional teams and can demonstrate ability to attract and develop talent
- Strong communication and presentation skills; with the capability to present to senior level executives
- Strong work ethic and curiosity to learn
You Might Also Have:
- Product R&D experience
- Deep technical expertise
- Managed programs with significant off-shore experience
- Advanced degrees such as an MBA, MSE, or MSc
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 277676