Technical Product Development Leader
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Technical Product Development Leader to join our Digital hardware design team. You will drive, lead and coach the development teams to secure great deliveries and solutions. You as technical leader has high technical interest and good understanding in how to develop digital hardware. You will be the bridge between our development teams, stakeholders and the line management. Leadership, cooperation, communication and high accountability to drive result will be the key to success.
- Drive technology and product leadership
- Flow optimization
- Innovation and improvements
- Knowledge sharing and learning
- Secure the right scope, quality, time and cost for the product development
- Foster a creative and learning culture by teach, coach, challenge and develop individuals, teams and organizations
- Education: PhD, M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 years of industrial experience within product development
- Domain experience: Overall understanding of Digital hardware based on ASIC, FPGA, network processors, PCB with high speed series links, etc.
- Customer Insight
- Business Understanding
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
Please send your application in English no later than April 30th, 2019. We are reviewing applications continuously.
Contact person: recruiter Mirosław Coś, email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 277609