Customer Project Manager - Telecom Core & Cloud
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. The role is based in Dublin and is part of the Digital Services and Networks PMO team in Customer Unit UK & Ireland.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Project Management skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Project sales skills
- Customer and market insight
- Third party suppliers management experience
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Telecom Core & Cloud projects
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Industry certification: PMP. The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Working experience in the following areas: NFVi/MANO, SDN, EPC, UDC
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & supervising
- Negotiation, persuading & influencing Skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating
- Role is based in Dublin
- Travel up to 25% is mandatory for the role
- Working during maintenance windows and outside working hours is mandatory for the role
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Dublin || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Customer Project Manager Job Stage 06