Integration Engineer IMS (f/m/d) - Bern
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Integration Engineer IMS (f/m/d)
Location: Bern, Switzerland
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible to implement and support IMS Core and IMS Application elements in a virtual cloud-based environment. You will be part of an agile team working DevOps.
- Implement and support IMS products to customer satisfaction. This covers tasks and responsibilities of the whole DevOps delivery chain including documentation and applying improvements through automation
- Stay updated on new technology/technical areas and actively participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Establish, develop and maintain customer intimacy
- Support the Solution Responsible in both pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement
- Proactively identify leads and bring them back to Ericsson
- An addon is scripting skills and fluency (Bash, Python, Perl), knowledge of CI/CD concepts as well on Ansible, Puppet, Chet or SaltStack
- Experience as Integration Engineer in the IMS domain across the whole DevOps phase
- Strong technical competence in the IMS Core domain including its virtual deployments
- Technical competence of IMS based services like SIP Interconnect or RCS and their e2e flows
- Knowledge of applying network management, orchestration and CI/CD concepts
- A big plus is familiarity with Ericsson’s IMS portfolio and platforms
- Agile and SAFe process knowledge
- Good social, persuasion skills, and an ability to build working relationships quickly
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills; English is mandatory and German a big plus
- Accountable, result oriented, self-driven, proactive
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || ServEng
Req ID: 277568