We are now looking for a Human Resources Intern to assist the HR representatives with day-to-day responsibilities that are crucial to our operations. Some of the responsibilities may include employee processing, employee event planning, training, visa application for fly-in staffs, and perform HR administrative tasks according to standard processes/procedures/work instructions. Maintain and manage data in applicable IT systems to ensure data quality.
- Maintain all HR data in your scope
- Provide HR administrative services
- Provide functional system expertise
- Support foreign employees for Visa/ARC application and immigration process
- Support legal case data generation and consolidation
- Provide project support such as Girls in ICT, campus talk, open day, etc
- Majored in Human Resources/Business/ English or other related fields
- Basic Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation Knowledge
- HR Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- Adhering to principles & values
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
- Working hours: At least 4 hours a day, 16 hours a week (preferable 2 days/week)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Taiwan (TW) || || Taipei || Stud&YP
Req ID: 277532