Digital Services Solutions Sales Consultant
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Digitize and automate the order management process
- Drive a catalog-driven approach with Telecom Operators
- Standardize and automate the CSP´s IT infrastructure and service automation by using cloud management solutions
- Capable of mapping customer as-is architecture into functional components of the Framework.
- Propose in conjunction with other DS-Consultants a transformation program from a CSP (Communication Service Provider) to a DSP (Digital Service Provider)
- Perform role of customer solution responsible to provide clear technical direction to meet the customer needs, working along fulfillment responsible and account manager.
- Analyze complex customer business requirements and formulate both high level architecture and detailed requirement specifications that serve to enhance customer's competitive position.
- Select or propose 3rd party suppliers/products for the Customer Solution. Is able to work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- Participate in technical reviews and provide technical support to our customers, third party partners and Ericsson organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
· Service & Resource Orchestration
· Cloud Management
· Catalog Management
· Order Management
· Network Inventory
· Element Management
· Fault and Performance Management
- Outstanding ability to listen, lead, inspire and motivate others
- Leadership skills
- Strong team and networking skills
- Result oriented
Good communications skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Panama (PA) || || Panama City || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 277380