Trade Compliance Specialist
Trade Compliance Product Classification (TC PC) organization
With the ever-evolving world we see that trade compliance importance is increasing and that we are a central role to secure the legal handling of our products in the global world of Ericsson. Trade compliance product classification is a global organization spread in multiple time zones and countries.
To meet the Ericsson strategy and to improve speed and quality the TC PC organization has been established, with the mission to further strengthen the Trade Compliance competences with the BA’s. The focus and responsibility of this organization is to perform, in close cooperation with the R&D organizations, Trade Compliance work, such as export control classification and Export license preparation supporting all different BA’s.
The Trade Compliance Specialist (TCS) is responsible for life-cycle Trade Compliance (TC) control of the supported Product(s) (i.e. Product Families, Common Components, platforms, tools etc.).
The main task for the TCS is to perform Export Control Classification for the products in accordance to applicable Trade Compliance laws and regulations.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Maintain comprehensive and sufficient expertise in export control laws, regulation, embargos, and sanctions applicable to the supported Ericsson Products
- Involvement in the implementation of procedures and processes as well in technology transfer export control
- Analysis of Product plans & strategies from a TC perspective in close cooperation with the relevant R&D organization
- Support R&D with TC guidance
- Participate in selected product development decision points
- Responsible for TC Classification of the supported product(s), including relevant documentation. When applicable give input to export license application
- Contribute to TC Product Classification unit improvement work
- General Technology understanding in Telecom and IT, in particular in the areas of Cloud, IoT and SaaS
- Wide knowledge and deep experience concerning WoW, flows and processes across Ericsson in various areas: R&D, product management, PLM, Sales, Supply, Sourcing etc.
- Previous experience from Trade Compliance work with understanding of relevant regulations is an advantage
- Encryption understanding
- Team contributor and able to work in a global team
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Strong initiative and driven skills
- Strong commitment and a goal-oriented approach
- Fluent in English
- A relevant university degree, in science or engineering
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
This position is primarily based in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden and alternatively in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, Sweden. The successful candidate is either already based in Sweden or be in possession of the necessary permits to work and live in Sweden.
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
Last day to apply: 24th of April. For questions please reach out to the responsible recruiter: Denise at email@example.com.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT; ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 277350