Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Want to be part of a collaborative, fast paced, high performance team with direct executive team support working with disruptive technology? We are building the next generation of communication system for industrial automation.
We are looking for a Security Lead to drive security work for one of Ericsson's most exciting and disruptive products.
The daily responsibilities:
• Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats
• Communicating with key stakeholders about cybersecurity threats and risk in relation to symmetric and asymmetric cyberwarfare and threat findings.
• Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
• Complying with applicable internal and external laws, regulations and compliance requirements
• Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
• Ensuring business recovery planning by defining RPO (Recovery Point Objective) and RTO (Recovery Time Objective) for all scoped business critical systems.
• Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
• Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next-generation solutions
• Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
• Reviewing, analyzing and delivering risk information to all part of the organization.
• High maturity
• Honest and direct
• Clean criminal record
• Clean financial record, no black-listing for any payment services
• Self-driven and keeping a steady and reliable work pace.
• Well-developed communications, negotiation, argumentation and explanation skills.
• Not afraid of confrontation and "standing up for the cause"
• Understanding the balance between business risk and security needs.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• College degree
• Bachelor degree
• At least 5 years of fulltime security work.
• High level of networking skills, IP stack, network topologies, intimate knowledge of network security in access, distribution and core segment
• Preferred certification, CISSP, CCSP, ISSAP, CSSLP ,CISM, CEH, CISA, ISO 27001 Auditor, QSA for PCI DSS.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position can be based in Kista, Stockholm; Göteborg or Aachen, Germany.
Last day to apply is the 2nd of May, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 277263