SWAP NDO Team Lead
We are looking for a Solution Architect / Team Lead, who will take part in management of delivery of swap project currently being prepared and delivered in Denmark. The person should be from technical background with developed organizational skills, responsible for managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, preparing customer workshops and participate in technical discussions.
Responsibilities and tasks (not limited to):
- Provide technical and organizational support for overall NDO technical lead and project steering
- Actively participate in creating, revisioning and adapting existing delivery processes according to current project needs
- Participate in and manage multiple activity streams
- Coordinate and communicate with different delivery teams
- Participate in technical discussions with the customer
- Prepare various network performance reports
- Prepare project progress reports for different stakeholders
- Prepare and participate in customer workshops
- Senior SA
- Multiple years of experience from previous roll-out/swap projects and processes
- Multiple years of experience in NDO of Radio Access Network Design and Optimization in networks with multiple technologies, Swap & multivendor environment
- Extensive Experience with NDO service delivery tools
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPI
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs)
- Education: Bachelor/BSC in Engineering
- Experience in defining, establishing and optimizing processes of NDO project organization
- Responsibility and accountability of Deciding & Initiating Action
- Presentation & communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Strong focus on delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Have led team of optimization engineers
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
Apply now or at the latest 30th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 277259