Orchestration Technical & Solution Sales Support
We are looking for a Technical Product and Solution Sales Support to support NFV/SDN Orchestration Opportunities in Europe. The candidate should demonstrate good expertise on different levels in pre-sales, solution design, orchestration products/Solutions positioning and business development.
The Candidate should be comfortable and confident in presenting complex solutions to all levels of customers, from low level technical staff, to C-level executives. Travel is expected with the position.
This position reports to the Head of Service Management and Orchestration Sales Support within SA OSS, Business Area Digital Services.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s Resources and Services Orchestration strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Areas and Customers
- Support Head of service management Sales, securing global financial targets (OB, NS & UM).
- Bring new offerings (new business solutions/products, new releases) to market.
- Support a consultative sales process with domain expertise and value argumentation on Cloud and activation offerings.
- Conduct presentations on technical and business solutions.
- Work cooperatively with Accounts and OSS Domains in Market Areas
- Pro-actively support Regions by conducting knowledge sharing & training activities (e.g. webinars, workshops, etc…).
- Provide market feedback to the SA OSS by capturing & formulating new requirements based on feedback from customer engagements & won/lost deals.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degrees in electrical engineering or telecommunications or Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years sales and sales support and demonstrated business success.
- Proven sales and sales support experience and competence in the Cloud domain.
- Good expertise of Cloud Management and orchestration, NFV, SDN, 5G Slicing.
- Good knowledge of the —Service management Software’s and solutions.
- Good Knowledge of OSS and transport network technologies.
- High level understanding of business fundamentals, market logic and global business trends.
- Ability to make compelling presentations and communicate best practice use to an audience of diverse stakeholders.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Technical & Solution Sales Support