Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Ericsson Japan
The future of recruitment is upon us
A rare opportunity has become available to join two global leaders in one role! Pontoon Solutions (Adecco Group RPO solution provider) has partnered with Ericsson on-site to provide end-to-end recruitment services for permanent and contract recruitment. As a result of this news, our talent acquisition team is now looking for on-site recruitment advisor to work with an experienced team to provide recruitment consulting services across Japan
Tell me about Ericsson?
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
What is Pontoon Solutions?
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 650 colleagues world wide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs and has been named the #3 global enterprise provider of RPO Services.
Where do I fit?
The talent acquisition team are the subject matter experts for the business across their multiple countries and will be the ‘go-to’ consultant for all end-to-end recruitment requirements. Responsible for relationships at all levels, this brings the true meaning to being a consultant. You will strategically work with Ericsson HR Head and partner with the management team to deliver their recruitment requirements. Building strong relationships and being a strategic thinker will be the key to delivering a successful recruitment process in this role.
What experience and qualifications do I need?
Report to Japan Recruitment Lead to support local / regional recruitment activities. Works with regional team members on conducting general market research in various categories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Post approved content to internal and external career sites.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via intern or/and social media channels.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes
- Develops offers with approved guidelines, negotiates and finalizes offer with candidate
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures to ensure process and quality consistency
- Support with the administration of campaign work
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree or above preferred.
- 3+ year as Recruiter in either agency or corporate experience is required; with ITC industry experience would be plus
- With intern or graduate recruit project experience would be plus
- Strong English and Japanese written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Ability to take direction and function individually and as a part of a team
- Strong results orientation and customer focus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and manage time effectively
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || SharedServ
Req ID: 277084