Software Support Engineer
EMA/EDA is SW product in Ericsson which plays key role in OSS, it provides centralized provisioning service for wireless and wireline domain, covering 2G/3G/4G/5G voice & data, LTE, IMS/ VoLTE, Multi Media Telephony, etc.
NSI (New Software Introduction) is the unit in PDU OSS PDG EMA/EDA inside Business Area Digital Services of Ericsson to provide superior product support and service.
NSI CHINA SH is looking for EDA (Ericsson Dynamic Activation) support engineer who is obliged to be responsible for following:
- Deal with customer support request according to the defined process
- Provide support in technical query and source code level troubleshooting to problems reported by Ericsson 1st line engineer.
- Register trouble report with recommendation of solution towards Design Maintainance team when identify SW bugs.
- Take emergency duty and support on critical cases
- Collect feedback from customer side and submit to R&D program to continue improving product
- Continuously update knowledge base
- Participate in FFI(First feature introduction) activity
- Participate in the CA(customer adpatation) development(Java development) in order to rollout EMA/EDA into different network.
- Involve in Pre-Sales support and provide solution consultation towards customer delivery project.
- Provide on-site support when needed
- Support in serviceability and service preparation activities
- BA+ telecom or computer science education background
- Familiar with C++ or Java
- Good at Linux system operation
- Good database knowledge and familiar with Cassandra or Oracle.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good communication and team work
- Be able to work under pressure
- Customer support experience is preferred.
- This is China Shanghai based position.