Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
- Lead workshops/discussions to gather project inputs and requirements to define and document process flow, report, KPIs, etc.
- Propose Project Management Tool solution/configuration to meet documented project requirements (process flow, report, KPIs, etc).
- Configure and set up new projects in Project Management tool.
- Monitor and report for any potential Tool performance degradation.
- Conduct basic Tool training to project & Subcontractor team members and new users
- Create and/or modify any forms or workplan to meet project and customer needs.
- Document and communicate Tool customization & configuration to global Tool team to mitigate risk of disturbances during Tool upgrade.
- Identify and execute any potential improvements of Tool configuration during project life cycle.
- Working together with other tool experts to integrate different working Tools.
- Having good knowledge of Network Rollout incl. CW process and different Network Rollout tools
- Process oriented. Capable of developing and documenting processes using flow charts.
- Capable to lead discussions and overcome differences to come into an agreement among the stakeholders and customers.
- Highly skills in SQL database, excel macro and other planning tools e.g. Site Handler, MS project, Primavera, etc. Knowledge of SAP is advantage.
- Capable to create scripts.
- Knowledge and experience of establishing Site Handler or project management tool is strongly considered
- Positive attitude, good listener and communication skills. Proactively identify and drive improvements.
- Language skill: Fluent English is mandatory. Other language is advantage
- Willing to travel and working under tight deadline.
Apply now or at the latest 30th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || ServEng
Req ID: 277073