Are you passionate about and experienced in Compliance?
We are looking for a compliance professional to join the team in Sao Paulo, Brazil and help us to continue shaping our compliance future. This position will offer significant opportunities to grow, and work with a global team to recognize our compliance goals.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the operation of the Internal Compliance Program (ICP) preventing illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Collaborate with other departments establishing Standards of Conduct to management and employees.
- Perform Business Partner Reviews, including enhanced sanctioned party list screening of business partners.
- Support local companies to implement and maintain ICPs.
- Govern compliance in company
- Evaluate and review compliance
- Review Regulations
- Business Partner Analysis
- Provide training
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Respond to possible compliance breach
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Have broad experience in the field and a relevant university degree
- Be fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Have experience of large and dispersed organizations
- Be a self-starter at ease to interact and communicate with all levels in an organization
- Be solution oriented with a good capacity to influence your audience
- Be curious, cooperative and a good listener
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 277041