(Student position) - Service & Resource Fulfillment Intership
Ericsson apunta a atraer e invertir en jóvenes profesionales de alto potencial de todo para que se conviertan en futuros líderes de la compañía.
O que buscamos? Principais Tareas:
- Verifica y codifica diariamente órdenes de compra, requisiciones, factura de proveedores, cuentas y otros documentos contables
- Revisa los documentos que recibe.
- Verifica Estimados de facturacion de los Project Managers, MSCOO, SDM y contrasta contra el forecast correspondiente.
- Verifica cantidades o montos, fechas, nombre del proveedor, firmas, numeraciones.
- Registra en los libros auxiliares, control de presupuesto y fondo de autogestión las cuentas por cobrar y cuentas por pagar; para llevar un control de las cuentas por cobrar y pagar.
- Registra los compromisos de pagos a los proveedores, órdenes de compra, contratos, otros.
- Presenta informes periódicos de las actividades realizadas; para cumplir con lo solicitado por el jefe inmediato.
- Recopila la información solicitada.
- Verifica y prepara la información solicita de acuerdo a documentos en archivo y en los registros.
- Elabora el informe con todas los detalles solicitados.
- Entrega al jefe de la unidad el informe.
- Debe realizar otras tareas relacionadas al trabajo de la unidad donde labora.
- Estar cursando los últimos años de universidad en Economía o Administración de Empresas
- Ingles debe ser Intermedio o avanzado
Ericsson aims to attract and invest in high-potential young professionals so that they become future leaders of the company.
What are we looking for? Main tasks:
• Verify and codify daily purchase orders, requisitions, supplier invoices, accounts and other accounting documents
• Check the documents you receive.
• Verify Estimates of invoicing of the Project Managers, MSCOO, SDM and contrasts against the corresponding forecast.
• Verify amounts, dates, name of the provider, signatures, numbering.
• Registers the accounts receivable and accounts payable in the auxiliary books, budget control and self-management fund; to keep track of accounts receivable and payable.
• Registers payment commitments to suppliers, purchase orders, contracts, others.
• Presents periodic reports of the activities carried out; to comply with what was requested by the direct superior.
• Collect the information requested.
• Verify and prepare the requested information according to documents on file and in the records.
• Prepare the report with all the details requested.
• Delivery to the head of the unit of the report.
• You must perform other tasks related to the work of the unit where you will work.
• To be studying the last years of university in Economics or Business Administration
• English must be Intermediate or advanced
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || ServEng
Req ID: 277037