2nd Level Operations
- Technical expertise in Charging/Billing domain, or telecom products with similar complexity.
- Should have knowledge on over all BSCS architecture, products, service tariffs.
- Hands on experience in configuring service and tariff in BSCS/CBiO system is a must.
- Hands on experience in Billing execution (BCH/BGH) is must.
- Functional and analytical knowledge on following is must: FIH to BGH
- Hands on experience in Rating (DIH/PRIH/RIH/PCCH/CCH/RLH).
- Hands on experience in Payment and Provisioning (PIH/PTH/IOH/RA/GMD).
- Hands on experience in Roaming Operations (FIH/FOH).
- To be able to provide 24/7 support and good understanding of ITIL framework for Incident, Change, Problem & Performance Management.
Exp Level: 5 to 8 years
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 276990