Materials | Production Planning & Capacity Manager
We are now looking for a Production Planning & Capacity Manager to create and ensure Customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Supply Chain. This candidate has to demonstrate desire to push for excellence, simplification and results. Also looking for improvement opportunities considering business consequences and think and act globally.
- You will drive the supply process to fulfil customer orders and deliver products in a cost efficient way to our customers on time
- Optimize the e2e process from suppliers to customers the Production Planning & Capacity Manager needs to understand customer needs and act with a holistic view to bring order to cash.
- Drive for a lean and agile Supply chain
- Responsible for a team and processes:
- Master planning process
- Materials and production planning
- Materials capability analysis
- Order/Demand mgmt
- IPL (Inbound Preparation Lead)
- EMS operations
- Education: University degree in Engineering / Business
- A minimum of 8 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Powerpoint, Word,
- Experience from logistics and production
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Managerial skills
- Proven leadership behavior
- Accountable, flexible, demonstrate profissionalism at all times
- Good relationship skills
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications solutions & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson solutions, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Line Manager Supply Job Stage 07