Inbound Preparation Lead
As a part of establishing an Ericsson Production Site in the US we are now looking for an Inbound Preparation Lead (IPL). This position is a sub-project manager and is responsible for supply preparation for products that is in the early stage in the products life cycle. In the scope of responsibilities lies decisions making, coordination, monitoring and follow up activities in the product introduction time plan.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure and control NPI material availability at site
- Provide material analysis: content, vendor status, cost, changes, risk-buy etc.
- Risk analysis & action plan update for critical/unique parts
- Participate in projects according project structure
- Make decisions, coordinate, monitor and control activities, costs and time schedule within area of responsibility
- Drive activities for material with missing contract, approved manufacturer codes, design and release status for components
- Plan and execute activities in Inbound Supply area of responsibility
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience. Statistical knowledge
- 5 Min years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Powerpoint, Word,
- International experience from Production, Planning and Purchasing
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Be a team player and have the ability to solve problems (individually and in a team)
- Excellent relationship skills
Initially this position requires extensive overseas traveling
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Planner Job Stage 06