The Ericsson Supply Chain Management team is looking for a candidate to secure production output to meet customer demand/forecast in the most efficient way, develop and communicate a clear production planning across the organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Monitor, analyze and schedule flexible and efficient use of production capacity
- Plan and schedule workflow according to previously established manufacturing sequence and lead times
- Make sure planned orders meet shipping dates according to forecast, production plan or customer orders
- Drive improvement projects in production planning area of responsibility
- Monitor, analyze and report performance and set KPI (Key Performance Indicators) within responsible area
- Ensure all stakeholders are fully aware of production and planning status
- Resolve problems utilizing knowledge and analytical abilities
- Plan products repair
- Schedule monthly preventive maintenance of SMA (Surface Mount Assembly) and Radio Access test station with Operations and Production
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience.
- Statistical knowledge
- 3 Min years of experience
- International experience from Production, Purchasing and Logistics
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Strong relationship skills
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Powerpoint, Word
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Planner Job Stage 05