Technical Product Manager - Low code and BPM Job stage 7
- You will define product strategy, roadmap and optimize product TCO.
- You will prepare product decisions and initiate execution of product implementation.
- Safeguard the product design, integrations and architecture
- You will also document and maintain product information
- Manage BPM and Low code area Competence and Business Readiness
- Good knowledge in in Product Architecture and Technology
- Genuine interest in/Knowledge of Business Management
- Sound knowledge of Product management
- Sound knowledge of cognitive computing
- Delivering results and meeting Customer Expectations
- Master’s degree in engineering or Business Administration
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
If you have any specific questions the position you are welcome to send an email to recruiter Faisal Noor. Faisal.Noor@ericsson.com
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 276920