Excellerate Global Early Career Program - Treasury Specialist
EXCELLERATE is an opportunity to engage with commercial projects at a strategic and global level, rising to challenges and becoming a leader.
We’ll give you the most awesome career, but you’ll be the one seizing the opportunities and making it happen, bringing the right skills, attitude and vision.
We work, we implement, and we embrace opportunity on a grand scale. You’ll use vision and ambition to share our global perspective.
We’ll give you an 18-month development program and you’ll gain real practical insight into our business, our customers and how we integrate end-to-end solutions.
We’ll provide you with a helicopter view of the various dimensions of Ericsson operations internationally. You’ll understand exactly what it takes to be a globally-orientated leader.
What you can expect from our program?
- An 18-month development program including a 6 months international job assignment
- Mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- Structured training in a multi-cultural setting
- Strategic and cross-functional projects in global and virtual teams
We’re looking for people who can seize the initiative, operate with a consultative approach and collaborate on cross-technology solutions. You’re looking for early responsibility, freedom, autonomy and chances to show real leadership to solve problems. Look no further.
To learn more about Excellerate Program, please visit the link below:
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced person to become a member of the Global Credit Control and Working Capital team. The team has during the last year been building up the Credit Management function at Ericsson and this will continue during 2019 with expected reductions in AR due, credit exposure and working capital. The job role Treasury Specialist covers the position of Global Credit Controller.
As a Global Credit Controller you are expected to have, or build, a broad understanding for Ericsson business, from customer creation to cash collection and the many steps in between. It requires high involvement and a strategic mindset around customer risk assessment, business execution, invoicing, accounts receivables and collection as well as ability to work with specific customer situations and find beneficial solutions. As a Global Credit Controller you have stakeholders in all Market Areas as well as within Global Collection units, Customer Business Execution organizations and other related units.
· Working capital, cash flow and credit management
· Develop and execute Working Capital and Credit Management improvements as well as set targets and measure
· Collaborate with key stakeholders, Credit Management, Collection organization etc.
· Manage and develop the process and tools for the Group’s Credit Management
· Monitor and drive Credit Management improvements, provide actionable advice and follow-up.
· Corporate overview of all working capital initiatives
· Drive collaboration and improvements in the area Business Executions as it has high impact on Credit Exposure and working capital
· Engage and/or support financially related terms and conditions escalations
· Education: Academic education in Business Administration or equivalent
· Min 3 years of experience
· Experience from credit management, audit, management consulting, business Control, Contract Management and/or Commercial Management beneficial
· Experience in working within a large international organization or with large international clients
· Fluent in English
Hiring Manager: Niklas Blanke
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 276908