Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications solutions & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson solutions, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Supply Chain Management(SCM) team is looking for a Master Planner to secure short and long term material availability, prepare capacity scenarios to support business decision, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories through the supply chain in order to meet customers’ requests. This person also needs to ensure alignment with Global SCM and make decisions on issues which require attention, together with the SCM leaders.
• Validate demand forecast in order to secure the quality of the plan to be sent to the vendors.
• Analyze capacity needed to meet the customer demand and ensure the required capacity for production is in place
• Create and communicate production planning based on materials availability + production capacity
• Prepare scenario analyses for stakeholders to make strategic and tactical decisions
• Run tactical decision meeting activities and communicate plans and capacity to relevant Ericsson functions
• Enable the dimensioning of resources to fulfill targets of lead time, delivery precision, cost, and capital.
Sets and monitors Production site plan aligned with Global team
• Support new product introduction and transfer product introduction projects with relevant activities and information
• Collect data and put together business critical reports
• Buffer dimensioning
- University degree in Engineering / Business or equal work experience. Statistical knowledge
- 3 Min years of experience
- Experience from logistics and production
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to switch between holistic view and detailed view of the business
- Good personality with open mind, learning capacity, flexible, team working spirit and problem-solving attitude (individually and team)
- Excellent relationship skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: Supply Chain Planner Job Stage 06