Senior Digital hardware designer, PDU TP,NDO R6000 Nodes-Developer
As a Developer you will develop & maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Be part of a digital hardware team responsible for design and maintenance of digital products of Ericsson’s Mobile Backhaul and Microwave Network.
- To work with other team members to provide detail design and schematic design
- To be responsible for the hardware verification
- Deliver design specification and test report documents
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Master degree or above from university.
- Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, automatic science or wireless communication.
- Project experience of hardware design
- Good knowledge on hardware design tools such as allegro, mentor and so on
- Be familiar with common interfaces, such as I2C, SPI, UART
- Good at using lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, Logical Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, Signal Generator etc.
- Below knowledge and skills are pluses:
- Knowledge on transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory and time & frequency domain analysis
- FPGA knowledge is preferred
- High speed digital design knowledge, e.g. PCIE, SGMII, XAUI
- Experience on IP Switching and Routing
- Good knowledge on synchronization
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 276560