Project Planner - Commercial Co-ordination Analyst
We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and acceptance, trend analysis, critical path identification, backwards scheduling, “What if” scenarios, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
This role is for a dynamic individual who can proactively engage with stakeholders, can introduce efficient ways of working and regularly follow-up on action plans to get customer acceptance on milestone deliverables
Join Ericsson if you:
- want to be part of a pioneering organization that is building the future of network 5G
- want to be part of a global company that offers great career opportunities across the globe
- think work & life balance is important – Ericsson supports its employees in various ways to maintain a healthy life
- want to be a part of a diverse, supportive, market leading organization.
- Review project planning inputs
- Build project milestone templates
- Monitor, maintain and improve performance
- Experience with MS Excel and MS SharePoint
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years
- Commercial acumen and finance exposure with a strong displayed knowledge of cost management would be highly desirable
- Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Proficiency with the English Language
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Project Planner