Sr. QA Automation Engineer, Monetization
Sr. QA Automation Engineer, Monetization (ECB)
Ericsson is seeking to hire a Sr. QA Automation Engineer, to join their IoT Monetization (ECB) unit in Waltham, MA.
Ericsson’s strategic intent with Monetization Business (ECB) is to offer to enterprise markets a cloud native, end to end monetization platform offered “as a Service”. This platform will secure new growth from both enterprises and select Operator customers to address the complex business models that are driving new growth to these customers. Much of this is being driven by IoT.
Monetization (ECB) is a unit within Business Area Technologies and New Business, and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies and new go-to-market strategies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
Reporting in to the R&D Design Unit Monetization (ECB), the Sr. QA Automation Engineer is responsible for the ongoing testing and quality assurance of our flagship product, ensuring that development and releases are of the utmost quality, adhere to corporate standards and processes, and successfully meet customer demands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Experience in developing automation frameworks, be a thought leader in the design, execution of test automation.
- Responsible for improvements within the automation process, streamlining the delivery of automation on an ongoing basis to provide faster feedback to developers
- Accountable for the end to end orchestration of test cases for parallel test execution in CI/CD pipeline
- Developing, maintaining and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite
- Mentoring the automation engineers and solving complex technical challenges
- Work with both .NET and Java development teams, both local and remote (US, Ukraine, and India)
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 plus years of strong experience in developing Test Automation solutions across multiple platforms (Web, API) and using a variety of tools and frameworks
- Strong Experience in using most of the tools Protractor, Selenium, QTP, RestAssured, Groovy, Python, Ruby, SOAP UI, Postman
- Hands on Experience in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Experience with multiple technology stacks (Java, C#; RDBMS, No-SQL; HTML, AngularJS; SOAP, REST)
- Setting up the scripts to run as part of the CI/CD pipeline
- Must Possess a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and initiative
- Strong understanding of quality assurance principles and processes.
- Experience in build tools, CI/CD pipeline is a plus
- Domain knowledge in billing and financial applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Waltham || IT