Learning & Development Intern
Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Learning & Development Intern.
Our new L&D Intern will provide general day to day administration in our Learning Management System (LMS) and coordination support across the L&D team, as well as have the opportunity to take ownership on key projects. The role provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain fantastic exposure across all aspects of L&D, talent development, and leadership development within a multinational corporate environment. If you have a genuine interest in HR/ L&D/ OD, a can-do attitude and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of support and administration then, keep reading!
- Assist in the scheduling and liaison around learning activities, send out invitations to delegates, book training rooms, provide support to Specialists on a variety of projects and on different learning programs.
- Liaise with internal support organizations to make sure courses are set up properly in the LMS and all administrative aspects are correct
- Liaise with training providers/trainers to make sure all course related details are up-to-date and clear at both ends to ensure smooth course delivery
- Liaise with participants – take care of invitation, change and cancellation management
- Liaise with facilities to make sure facility (training rooms), tools, equipment are booked & available according to requirements
- Ensure required documentation is prepared & available - collect & process documentation after the training – ensure audit requirements are met
- Ongoing university studies
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) - ability to influence internal and external contacts and stakeholders at all levels
- Self-starter and proactive – demonstrate professional approach to problem solving
- A positive, friendly and approachable personality
- Ability to multi-task, work towards tight deadlines and demonstrate a flexibility
- Good time management, prioritizing and organizational skills, and able to work under own initiative.
- Computer literate in an office environment
- Minimum weekly working time is 20 hours
- Previous experience in a customer service type/coordinator, or a similar role in L&D
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 276442