Test Engineer-Testing experience in Comptel Order Manager/ P&A/ InstantLink-Noida and Bangalore
We are now looking for a Test Engineer in Oss Domain. Testing experience in Comptel Order Manager/ P&A/ InstantLink. B. BST logic / NEIs/ Comptel Catalog/ InstantLink Provisioning Client/ Comptel WFC / Archive Database / OMC / MQ API / ACCDNODE / Comptel SRI /Comptel NM /Legacy used technologies
Location: Noida and Bangalore
Ø Only B tech / BE to be considered( Full time).
Ø No BCOM/BA
Ø BSC+ MSC/MCA ( Both full time ) can be considered
Ø BCA+ MCA (Both full time considered)
Ø No diploma holders.
Skills / Qualification
- Good Telecom domain knowledge (OSS/BSS)
- Experience in Various Telecom Ericsson & 3PP products/applications
- Good knowledge in Unix, SQL/Oracle/SQL Developer, Git.
- Has worked on API testing (SOAP UI)
- SDLC Knowledge
- Defect management tools - IBM CLM/ ALM QC / JIRA
- Telecom Experience, TTCN, Shell/perl scripting, SDLC/ DevOPS/ Python/Robot knowledge
- Has good exposure to Agile ways of working.
• Write test specifications for the releases, define test strategies and execute them
• Identify test data requirement and Help in test data preparation
• Executing End to end BSS usage and Provisioning scenarios and analyzing the output
• Verifying CDRs and UDRs parameter and Values
• Upload test cases to test management tool and Update test execution status in the test management tool with screenshots and evidence
• Understanding new BRs and CRs and Assist in Test case reviews
• Raise defects and assign it to right team and Retest defects and update status
• Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer
• Participate in functional testing, integration testing and support in UAT
• Working with R&D team and Domain Adaptation team for testing activities
• Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction to developing test simulators and automation
• Ensure the software code meets the functional and non-functional requirements
• Help in preparing daily status reports
• Perform sanity checks on the test environments and Production after deployments
• Report anomalies in the test environment
• Handling Internal and external stake holders meeting.