We are now looking for a Tax Specialist responsible for day to day Tax Compliance matters for legal entities within Hub East Asia and Oceania Scope. This role will be working together with Tax Manager and be part of a diverse team.
- Ensure correct Tax expense recognition for both FIRE and Statutory reporting
- Ensure proper valuation and recoverability of Tax assets (Deferred Tax, WHT asset)
- Ensure tax liabilities and tax risk are provided for in the books
- Take corrective action to represent correct value of Tax related accounts
- Responsible for accurate and timely tax return submission
- Comply with Transfer price reporting requirement
- Perform all other Tax reporting requirement
- Support Tax Manager during Tax inspection, audit and litigation
- Understand and analyse business transaction and propose most efficient tax structure with support from Tax Manager
- Identify and drive improvement opportunity to minimize tax risk and optimize tax cost with support from Tax Manager
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Experience in performing Tax compliance work within China
- Basic Accounting background (i.e. China GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Experienced in working with SAP or other Financial system platform
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Job details: Tax Management Job Stage 06